Weight Loss

20 Easy Ways To Lose Belly Fat (Without Going to The Gym)

Over 90% of all the body fat in most people is concentrated in the belly area, and the other 10% is accumulated around body organs like the liver and the intestines. Body fat is unattractive, but the bigger problem is that it poses serious health risks.

Unhealthy accumulation of fat is related to numerous chronic diseases as per Conversation. The human body tends to store fat in several body parts, and women have more body fat than men.

Women usually complain of fatty tissues around their legs, hips, buttocks, chest and upper arms. They have something that’s called “subcutaneous fat” or the fat that’s visible under the skin, while man have “visceral fat” or the fat that’s accumulated in and around abdominal organs.

Individuals with fatty deposits in their butt and thigh (gluteal-femoral) regions have a lower risk of developing a chronic condition such as diabetes and heart disease when compared to those dealing with abdominal fat.

The fat on your belly is actually subcutaneous fat and there is also visceral fat in and around the organs in your abdomen. Visceral fat is only visible through medical scans. According to researchers, visceral fat is a major risk factor for Researchers have found excess visceral fat storage is a significant risk factor for metabolic health conditions caused by obesity such as type 2 diabetes, fatty liver, and heart disease.

Visceral fat releases high level of adipokines, a type of chemicals that cause inflammation, and release more fatty acids into your blood. The fat in your legs and the subcutaneous fat around your abdomen store fatty acids within its own tissue, and doesn’t release these into the bloodstream.

Yet, since most people just couldn’t force themselves to go to the gym and burn the extra fat in the abdominal area.

We are here to suggest the following 20 simple ways to help you:

1.The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar will also help you burn belly fat

2. Avoid fruit juices, as their regular consumption can increase the risk of abdominal fat gain

3. Increase the intake of protein-rich foods, as protein boosts the hormone that regulates satiety, accelerates metabolism, and helps in retaining of muscle mass

4. Avoid alcohol, as its excessive consumption leads to belly fat gain and an increased risk of central obesity

5. Avoid trans fat foods, as trans fats have been linked to abdominal fat gain, inflammation, insulin resistance, and heart disease

6. Fatty fish are rich in high-quality protein and disease-preventing omega-3 fats, which help in the reduction of visceral fat

7. Limit your calorie intake, and use food-tracking tools and online food applications to help you

8. Green tea is a great way to reduce belly fat and boost weight loss since it contains an antioxidant called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) and caffeine, which boost metabolism

9. Intermittent fasting is a popular way to lose weight, and it involves eating periods and fasting periods divided into cycles during the day

10. Probiotics have numerous health benefits since they improve gut health and boost the immune system. They also regulate body weight and help you lose belly fat

11. Make sure you sleep at least 7 hours every night, as  sleep is essential for your weight loss

12. Do not drink sugar-sweetened beverages, as they lead to the accumulation of belly fat since they are loaded with calories

13. Eat foods rich in soluble fiber, as it helps weight loss, lowers the number of calories absorbed by the body, and fights belly fat

14 Adjust your lifestyle to help you lose your belly fat, combine more approaches, healthy diets, and mix various methods to reach your goal

15. To gain and preserve muscle mass, try resistance-training and lifting weights

16.Cardio exercises are excellent when you are trying to lose belly fat and burn calories

17. Avoid sugary foods as sugar has been linked to diseases like fatty liver disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity, and heart disease

18. Coconut oil contains medium-chain fats that accelerate metabolism and help the reduction of fat on the body, so make sure you consume 2 tablespoons of it daily

19. Limit the intake of refined carbs, as they might contribute to belly fat gain

20. Lower stress, as high cortisol levels lead to increased appetite and fat storage in the abdomen

Losing belly fat can take more time than you expect, but if you are determined to improve your health and get in shape, in a few months of hard work and commitment, you will be extremely happy with your results!

Source: www.powerofpositivity.com