Your skin is the largest organ in your body, and it’s affected by pollution, weather, chemicals and irritants. Skin care products are packed with toxins that cause irreversible damage, making your skin damaged and dry. Stress affects your skin, too.
We often deal with moles, warts, skin tags, wrinkles, age spots and blackheads. It’s time to get rid of these naturally!
Oils and dirt clog your pores, causing acne, blackheads and other skin issues. Clean your pores with the following method:
- Exfoliate your skin with lemon juice and sugar
- Steam your face over a pot of hot water to remove all the debris and unclog your pores
Warts occur as a result of HPV virus and may be treated cryogenically or with methods that involve salicylic acid. Try the following methods to get rid of them:
- Rub the warts with crushed garlic every night for a few weeks
- Treat them with the inner side of a banana peel
- Apply honey on your warts, cover with a bandage, and remove it in the morning
- Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar, and place it on your wart; Secure with a bandage
- Apply crushed garlic on your mole, cover with a bandage, and let it work for a few hours. For optimal results, repeat the treatment every day.
- Combine baking soda and castor oil into a paste, and apply it on your mole. Protect it with a bandage, and let it work overnight.
- Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and apply it on the mole. Cover with a bandage, and remove it after 8 hours. Do this every day.
Age spots may be caused by sun exposure, liver issues and aging. Here’s how to get rid of them:
- Apply lemon juice, and let it work for 10 minutes. Rinse.
- Use Aloe Vera on the age spots, and let it work for 30 minutes. Rinse.
- Combine apple cider vinegar and horseradish into a paste. Apply it on the mole.
- Mash an onion, and squeeze out the juice. Apply it on your age spots and let it work for 10 minutes.
These benign growths are common in the chest area, and they also appear on the neck, eyelids and underarms. Remove them naturally:
- Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar, and treat the skin tag until it dries out and falls off.
- Combine baking soda and castor oil into a paste, and apply it on your skin tags. Cover with a bandage, and let it work for a few days.
- Rub a ginger slice on your tags twice a day for 14 days.
- Soak a cotton ball in tea tree oil, apply it on your tags, and cover with a bandage. Let it work for a few hours.
Here are some extra tips on how to delay the aging process and treat skin issues:
- Treat your skin carefully
Be gentle with your skin. Daily cleansing and shaving may damage it.
- Eat well
Eat a lot of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins.
- Sun protection
Protect your skin to prevent wrinkles, age spots and other skin issues. Excessive sun exposure increases the risk of skin cancer.
- Stress management
Chronic stress makes your skin sensitive and causes acne breakouts and other skin issues.
- Stop smoking
Smoking makes you look old and wrinkled. It narrows the blood vessels in your skin, and slows down the flow of blood. Your skin looks pale and gray as it doesn’t get enough oxygen and nutrients.