The coronavirus pandemic cancelled our plans for the summer. The only thing we can do is find a way to have fun at home. Have you tried any DIY projects? No? We have the perfect idea for you.
Believe it or not, you can make a swimming pool in the backyard. You need some simple items, and make sure you get some nice pallets. We bet you have the tools at home.
“We are here with this pallet swimming pool project out of 40 Pallets to share with you that will all help you to have your own garden or backyard swimming pool while having not too much in your wallet to spend!” the Easypaletteideas.com website reads.
“40 pallets and a water pump and the tarp will be the main supply items for entire pool installation and you can get the perfect wood reconditioning and cutting apparatus and also the latest perfect hardware for an all lasting fittings and overall assembly of pool parts! “
To make the pool, you will need:
- 40 Pallet Boards
- Gaffa/Duct Tape Pool Liner 9m x 7m
- Steel Cable
- Metal Plates to Stabilize the Corners
- Clarke Spe800 Rated Pump
- Plastic Pipes for Water Transfer
- Coach Bolts with Nuts
- 75 mm Steel Screws
- 2 Inches Nails
- Sanding Tools
- Cutting Tools
- Metal Brackets
Here are some easy instructions:
- First, make the boundary. Use plywood sheets to cover the interior, and add beams on the exterior.
- Use metal plates and heavy-duty steel screws to fix the cornets. Add more pallets to make the stairs.
- Once your pallet pool is ready, fill it halfway to see if it’s well built. Yes? Fill it up!
This is a nice idea for those on the budget. It will save you money, and you can adjust the final look to your liking. It’s time for a good swim, right? Don’t forget the cocktails!
Some like to use the same idea at the patio, turning the empty space into a home deck pool! Well, you will need more pallets for that one.
You never thought that a bunch of pallets can come this handy, right?