Baking soda is probably the cheapest product you will ever use in service of your health, beauty and home.
The white powder is incredibly versatile, and you have probably used it to bake things or keep your fridge clean and fresh. Baking soda can be used in many different ways, and it can help you treat health problems with no side effects. Plus, it’s the best cleaning product you will ever use.
Baking soda has been used for a really long time. It’s an excellent deodorizer, soother, and cleanser.
We have listed some of the best uses of baking soda:
- Add a teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of water, and drink this to relieve muscle and joint pain
- Dissolve a few teaspoons of baking soda in a glass of water, and use this to relieve stomachache and relieve the symptoms caused by ulcers
- Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and half a teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of warm water; This drink will create an alkaline environment in the body
- Baking soda optimizes the function of your kidneys
- Combine 250ml of lemon juice and a teaspoon of baking soda to treat UTIs
- Add half a teaspoon of baking soda to half a cup of water to soothe heartburn
- Gargle baking soda solution to get rid of bad breath
- Brush your teeth with baking soda to get rid of stains, whiten your teeth and treat infections
- Use baking soda paste on your herpes and canker sores
- Exfoliate your skin with baking soda; It will also soften your hands
- Add baking soda, peppermint oil and sea salt to your foot soak, and use this treatment to treat fungal infections and eliminate bad odors
- Use baking soda, honey (molasses) and water to kill fungus
- Massage your scalp with baking soda to get rid of dandruff
- Use baking soda paste (baking soda and water) to soothe sunburns, stings, insect bites, allergic rashes, itchiness and skin issues.
Need more reasons to use baking soda?
Use it to soften your clothes and get rid of bad odors. Baking soda also removes yellow spots and increases the bleaching effect of your regular product. Remove wine and fruit stains using baking soda, and the same applies to oil or ink stains.
When it comes to your kitchen, baking soda is a nice product for your oven and microwave. It degreases wooden furniture and disinfects wooden boards. Use it to clean tea and coffee stains or to polish your glass surfaces.